Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cheese, glorious cheese!

Once again, Albertson's is running another great sale. If you don't get the weekly paper, here are some of the best deals. All Albertson's brand 8oz. size cheese is on sale for .98 cents, no limit!!! I hit this same sale a few weeks back and stocked up then, but I still grabbed more because of the ridiculously good price.This price is good on shredded, block and cream cheese. And, if you didn't know, you can freeze the shredded cheese. I think I bought a total of 25 bags of shredded cheese last time and threw them in my freezer and just take out one or two as needed. They also have a great selection of cheese, including mexican blend, italian blend, sharp, colby jack, mozzarella, sharp, medium, etc. so this works fabulous for whatever you're making. You can also get swiss, pepper jack, extra sharp, colby jack and others in the 8 oz. brick. Super deal!!!

They also had some coupons in their Wednesday ad that were great. One of my favorites was Breyers ice cream for $1.99 with a limit of four. You do have to have the coupon for this deal. Also, Skippy peanut butter for .99 cents with a limit of six, coupon needed as well. And, Albertsons bottled water, 24 bottles for $2.50, also with coupon.

They are also currently running alot of great meat deals, includinag a lot of buy one get one free. Thier bone-in pork sirloin chops were on sale for .99 cents a lb. If you want to check out all the great deals, check out the Albertsons post for this weeks sale over at http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/. I hit this sale earlier in the week with my friend Kim and also shopped the promo sale where you get $5.00 back for every $20.00 you spend on select items. We got some great deals that night, so i'll post pictures and info later and tell you exactly how I did it.

Happy hunting!

P.S. For all you bountiful basket fans, did you hear Rigby is getting it's own locatioin for next weeks pick up? YAHOO!!!! I love my bountiful baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment