Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheap Chicken!

Thanks to Kim for reminding me about this today. Through tomorrow, Albertson's has their boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.88/lb. Anytime this goes for under $2.00/lb, I think it's good enough to stock up. This deal is available in the butcher block, but at the Albies in Rexburg last night, they also had the big packs marked at this price as well. If you need/love/want chicken, you'd better hurry in!

Also, just a reminder that tomorrow is the day to start placing your orders for Bountiful Baskets if you are interested. I promise you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Those baskets sound great I will def. have to check those out. Thanks! I also wanted to thank you for the message you sent me It means a lot to me that you care. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! The baskets are great, and I was able to freeze some of the veggies for later. But for $15.00, definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete